Prep 45 mins
Cook 25 mins
Very easy, very tasty recipe. Try substituting chicken breast for beef and it works well too!
- 1 lb round steak (sliced very thin)
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 can campbells condensed golden mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 medium white onion, chopped
- fresh sliced mushrooms (as many as you like)
- 2 tablespoons oil (Olive or vegetable)
- Saute the onion and mushrooms in 1 Tbsp oil until soft.
- Set onion/mushroom mixture aside.
- Brown sliced beef in 1 Tbsp oil until almost done.
- Add onion/mushroom mixture to beef.
- Add soup to beef/onion mixture and mix well.
- Add sour cream and stir until well mixed and light in color.
- Simmer over low heat about 20 minutes, adding a few Tbsp of water as necessary to keep mixture a medium consistency.
- Serve over white rice or egg noodles.