Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
This yummy beef stroganoff is very easy to make and freezes well.
- 1 lb beef (any kind will do)
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 16 ounces egg noodles
- 1 tablespoon oil
- In a deep pan, heat the oil and cook the beef.
- If you are using a tougher cut (like chuck), you may want to simmer the beef for a while to tenderize it.
- Add the sour cream, cream of mushroom soup, one can of soup water and salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook until heated through.
- Boil the noodles as directed and serve the meat over them.
- This is also a great recipe to make double of and freeze half-- all you'd need to do is boil the noodles and heat the sauce.