Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Classic light, tangy beef dish. Easy to make and delicious.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 10 1⁄2 ounces cream of potato soup
- 1⁄4 large white onion
- 2 teaspoons fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1⁄2 teaspoon tarragon leaf
- egg noodles
- Brown ground beef, drain, and return to pan.
- Add onion, pepper, salt, and cardamom and fry until onions are to liking.
- Add soup and sour cream, stir until fully integrated and hot.
- Serve over egg noodles and top with tarragon leaves.