Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a favourite in our house and others that have tried the recipe. Our friend's children request this when they spend the weekend! Serve over rice or noodles and with a green salad for an easy dinner. *Add more soup for a more creamy stroganoff
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 10 ounces 98% fat-free cream of chicken soup
- 2 (8 ounce) cans sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup light sour cream
- Mix ground beef, flour, pepper and paprika in a bowl then add to heated skillet and brown.
- Add Cream of Chicken soup and mushrooms. Mix well and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add sour cream and heat thoroughly.
- Serve over rice or noodles and enjoy!
Very Good Beef Stroganoff recipe!! I made a few changes due to lack of ingredients and just wanting to spice up the recipe a bit for our taste buds. I added four cloves of pressed garlic, one large onion diced, cream of mushroom soup a dash of Wostershire sauce and didn't add mushrooms because I didn't have any. Delicious!!!
Very good. I started with big chunks on onion grilled in EVOO, and then added a bit of garlic powder to the hamburger. Didn't have enough sour cream so added a little light mayo to it. Yummy.
This was one of the BEST lower-fat recipes I have made in a looong time ! I made it exactly as written , using 1 can of 98% fat free cream of chicken soup . The paprika addded a beautiful color to the dish ! I could not even tell it was low fat soup and sour cream ! Absoltely a 10 star recipe !!! Thank you for sharing this great recipe !