Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Need a warm, down home style meal for a crowd, then try this one.
Make and share this Beef Stew for 100 recipe from Food.com.
- Brown beef and garlic; add water and simmer covered about 1 hour until meat is tender.
- While meat is cooking, remove about 1/2 gallon of broth and allow to cool slightly.
- Stir broth into dry ingredients.
- Pour mixture into simmering meat, stirring constantly until thickened.
- Cook potatoes, carrots, celery, and onion slightly and add to meat mixture.
- Bake 1-2 hours.