1/3 Photos of Beef Steak
Marites ladio's Note:
I always cook this dish because it taste very good.And I make my own recipe because I love to cook. I called this recipe a filipino beef steak.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Marinate the steak in lemon juice,soy sauce,garlic,ginger and pepper for 30 minutes.
- 2Pan fry in 2 tbsp of oil add the marinated steak cook slow until done.
- 3When steak are cooked remove them from the pan onto a serving dish.
- 4Dissolve the flour with water.
- 5Add the remaining oil in the same pan and pan fry the onion until tender and add the dissolve flour for 1 minute.
- 6Pile on the of steaks Serve hot with plain rice.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beef Steak
Serving Size: 1 (54 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 53.4
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 604.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 1.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: