1/3 Photos of Beef Schnitzel
Serve with lemon wedges, salad and coleslaw.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Stretch a piece of plastic wrap over a chopping board; lay the steaks on top of plastic wrap; put another piece of plastic wrap on top. Use a rolling pin to bash the steaks until they are really flat and thin.
- 2Mix the flour and paprika with some salt and pepper on a plate.
- 3Put the egg and breadcrumbs on two separate plates.
- 4Dip the steaks in the flour first, then the egg, then the breadcrumbs.
- 5Heat 1 teaspoon butter and 1 teaspoon oil in a large frying pan.
- 6Cook one of the schnitzels for about 1 minute on each side until the breadcrumbs are golden and crispy.
- 7Repeat steps 4,5, and 6 for the other schnitzels.
- 8Serve with lemon wedges, salad and coleslaw.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beef Schnitzel
Serving Size: 1 (160 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 524.5
- Calories from Fat 254
- Total Fat 28.3 g
- Saturated Fat 10.7 g
- Cholesterol 124.2 mg
- Sodium 475.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 20.0 g