Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
I got this from a cookbook. It tastes so good, my whole family loves it.
Make and share this Beef Salpicao recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb beef tenderloin
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil (for sauteing)
- 2 tablespoons garlic (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons liquid seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- Cut beef into cubes or strips.
- Mix garlic, 2 tablespoons olive oil, Worcestershire sauce, liquid seasoning and black pepper together in a mixing bowl.
- Marinate for at least 2 hours.
- Then saute with olive oil for 3-4 minutes or until meat is brown. Do not overcok.
- Serve in top or at the side of garlic rice. Garnish with fried garlic.