Prep 45 mins
Cook 12 hrs
I had to do research for my French class and I had to cook something. This is the recipe I had found, I hope you like just as much as I do. It is just like a salad with vinegar and oil dressing with beef. The only difference is this salad has a kick to it.
- 1 cup left over cooked beef (not hamburger)
- 6 medium potatoes (boiled and sliced)
- 4 tomatoes (peeled and sliced)
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons wine vinegar
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon tarragon leaf
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 2 -3 hard-boiled eggs (sliced)
- In large salad bowl combine beef, eggs, potatoes, and tomatoes.
- In mixing bowl, combine salt, pepper, parsley, vinegar, oil, and tarragon. Mix Well.
- Pour over salad
- Mix all ingredients in bowl
- set over night.