1/5 Photos of Beef Rolls Cordon Bleu
1 hr 20 mins
* Pamela *'s Note:
A twist on the usual chicken version. These freeze well without the gravy. A twist on the usual chicken version.**edited on October 24 to add instructions for Once a Month Cooking(see step 11) I usually make these during a cooking blitz and freeze them without the gravy until I need them**
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 lbs ground beef
- 2 eggs
- 1 small onion
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package onion soup mix, dry
- 1/2 cup rolled oats (can be blended in a blender for finer crumbs)
- 8 slices ham or 8 slices bacon
- 8 slices mozzarella cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons flour
- 1Combine the first 5 ingredients.
- 2Make 8 thin patties.
- 3Place 1 piece of ham or bacon and 1 piece of cheese in the middle of each.
- 4Fold over and be sure the cheese and bacon are covered.
- 5Whip 2 eggs.
- 6Dip the beef rolls into the egg, then roll in the bread crumbs.
- 7Place into casserole dish.
- 8Bake 1 hour at 350 degrees or until done.
- 9Make gravy with milk, flour, and soup.
- 10Pour over rolls and bake until sauce bubbles.
- 11**I usually bake these as directed without gravy, cool, and then freeze in a ziploc bag. Defrost overnight and then add sauce and bake for 1 hour. OR bake from frozen for 1 hour and then top with sauce and back for an additional hour**.
Browse Our Top Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beef Rolls Cordon Bleu
Serving Size: 1 (225 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 375.2
- Calories from Fat 213
- Total Fat 23.7 g
- Saturated Fat 10.4 g
- Cholesterol 177.9 mg
- Sodium 795.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 27.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: