- 5 lbs rump roast
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄2 cup beef broth
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
Directions See How It's Made
- Trim any fat from rump roast and brown all sides in a Tablespoon olive oil.
- Mix dry spices together and rub over meat.
- Place roast in crockpot with 1/2 cup beef broth and 1 Tablespoon minced garlic.
- Cook on Low for 8 to 10 hours.
- The longer the better.
- Slice beef thin slices.
- Strain garlic from broth and serve with meat slices.