- 5 lbs beef sirloin tip, cut into 1 1/2 inch cubes
- 2 large garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 2 medium onions, cut into large chunks
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into large chunks
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into large chunks
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into large chunks
- 1 lb mixed mushrooms
- 2 pints cherry tomatoes
Directions See How It's Made
- Cooking Day: Place beef and ingredients for marinade (garlic, oil, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, Dijon mustard, lemon juice and pepper) into a Ziploc bag. Freeze.
- Serving Day: Assemble skewers, alternating meat with onions, peppers, tomatoes and mushrooms.
- Grill 3 minutes per side, turning and basting often with marinade as cooking.