Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Such an easy recipe to throw together. Can also be made with chicken or pork. I use white wine with the chicken.
- 2 1⁄2 lbs lean stewing beef, cut in small pieces
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed golden mushroom soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 4 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope onion soup mix
- 1 cup dry red wine (or more)
- Combine stew beef, soups, mushrooms, dry soup mix and wine. Mix well and pour into casserole dish. Cover and bake at 375° for 2 hours.
So easy and so tasty! I didn't have golden mushroom soup so I used 1 can of cream of chicken and 1 of cream of mushroom and it turned out great!