Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
A Jamie Oliver recipe.
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 250 g beef, topside thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, finely sliced
- 2 1⁄2 cm ginger, grated
- 5 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 2 red chilies, deseeded and finely sliced
- 120 g shiitake mushrooms, sliced
- 125 g long grain rice, cooked and cooled
- soy sauce
- flat leaf parsley (to garnish)
- Heat wok until very hot, add sesame oil, then beef. Stir fry.
- When beef starts to brown add garlic, ginger, onion, chillis and mushrooms.
- Toss until combined and heated, then add rice.
- Stir until rice is hot.
- Season with soy and some more sesame oil. Garnish with parsley and serve.