Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe works just as well with lamb fillets. The couscous is really tasty and a good dish on its own. Can't remember where I got this from.
- Rub half of the curry paste over the beef fillet.
- Cook beef in oiled pan until brown all over, but still a bit pink inside.
- Remove beef from pan and set aside.
- Add remaining curry paste and onion to pan and cook until onion is soft.
- Add stock and bring to boil.
- Remove from heat and add couscous. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, mint and half of the almonds and fluff gently with a fork.
- Slice beef and serve on top of couscous, sprinkling with the remaining almonds.
This isn't a review but more of a comment. Curry is not used in Moroccan cooking. Maybe the recipe should be rename Beef Fillets with Indian Couscous. Just a thought...