Chef #302958's Note:
This recipe works just as well with lamb fillets. The couscous is really tasty and a good dish on its own. Can't remember where I got this from.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rub half of the curry paste over the beef fillet.
- 2Cook beef in oiled pan until brown all over, but still a bit pink inside.
- 3Remove beef from pan and set aside.
- 4Add remaining curry paste and onion to pan and cook until onion is soft.
- 5Add stock and bring to boil.
- 6Remove from heat and add couscous. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- 7Add tomatoes, mint and half of the almonds and fluff gently with a fork.
- 8Slice beef and serve on top of couscous, sprinkling with the remaining almonds.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beef Fillets With Moroccan Couscous
Serving Size: 1 (339 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 966.8
- Calories from Fat 449
- Total Fat 49.9 g
- Saturated Fat 18.2 g
- Cholesterol 131.2 mg
- Sodium 523.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 77.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.4 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 49.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
mild curry paste
filet of beef