Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
A hearty homemade Mexican meal made easy with McCormick® Enchilada Sauce Mix.
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) package McCormick® Enchilada Sauce Mix
- 1 lb ground beef, substitutions
- 8 corn tortillas, warmed Substitutions
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix water, tomato sauce and Sauce Mix in medium saucepan. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; simmer 5 minutes or until thickened, stirring occasionally. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, brown beef in medium skillet on medium-high heat. Drain fat. Stir 1/2 cup sauce into meat.
- Dip tortillas into sauce to coat. Spoon about 1/4 cup meat filling onto each tortilla. Roll tortillas tightly. Place seam-side down in lightly greased 11x7-inch baking dish. Pour remaining sauce over enchiladas. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 15 minutes or until sauce is bubbly and cheese is melted.