Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Great summer inspired flavor. From Kraft.
- 1 lb beef sirloin steak, cut into thin strips
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups chopped tomatoes
- 1 (10 ounce) can beef broth
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1 1⁄2 cups MINUTE White Rice, uncooked
- 2 ounces cubed velveeta processed cheese (1/2 cup)
- BROWN meat in oil in nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Remove from skillet; set aside.
- ADD garlic, tomatoes, broth and basil to skillet; bring to boil. Stir in rice; return to boil.
- REDUCE heat to medium-low. Stir in meat and Velveeta; cover. Simmer 8 to 10 minute or until heated through. Stir until Velveeta is completely melted and mixture is well blended.