Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Nice, quick chili for cold, rainy lunches.
Make and share this Beef & Black Bean Chili recipe from Food.com.
- Cook meat in large saucepan over medium-high heat until meat is browned, stirring until it crumbles.
- Drain, if necessary.
- While meat cooks, drain and mash 1 can black beans.
- Add mashed beans, undrained beans, salsa, tomato sauce, and seasoning mix to meat; stir well.
- Cook over medium heat for 10 minutes, or until thoroughly heated.
- Spoon into serving bowls, top with sour cream and cheddar cheese.