Patrick in Los Angeles, CA's Note:
Nice, quick chili for cold, rainy lunches.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook meat in large saucepan over medium-high heat until meat is browned, stirring until it crumbles.
- 2Drain, if necessary.
- 3While meat cooks, drain and mash 1 can black beans.
- 4Add mashed beans, undrained beans, salsa, tomato sauce, and seasoning mix to meat; stir well.
- 5Cook over medium heat for 10 minutes, or until thoroughly heated.
- 6Spoon into serving bowls, top with sour cream and cheddar cheese.
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beef & Black Bean Chili
Serving Size: 1 (254 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 7
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 355.8
- Calories from Fat 124
- Total Fat 13.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 46.0 mg
- Sodium 608.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.1 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 23.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chili seasoning mix