- 1 lb ground round
- 2 (15 ounce) cans black beans, undrained
- 1 cup chunky salsa (medium or hot)
- 2 (8 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon chili seasoning mix
- sour cream
- cheddar cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook meat in large saucepan over medium-high heat until meat is browned, stirring until it crumbles.
- Drain, if necessary.
- While meat cooks, drain and mash 1 can black beans.
- Add mashed beans, undrained beans, salsa, tomato sauce, and seasoning mix to meat; stir well.
- Cook over medium heat for 10 minutes, or until thoroughly heated.
- Spoon into serving bowls, top with sour cream and cheddar cheese.