Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is an easy dish to make, and kids really like it. Don't tell them about the spinach! :o)
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 jar spaghetti sauce (or 2 cups of home made)
- 1 (9 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 package refrigerated cheese ravioli
- Heat oven to 350 F degrees.
- Cook ravioli as instructed on package, drain.
- in skillet, brown ground beef and drain.
- Stir spaghetti sauce and spinach into ground beef.
- Spread half of beef mixture into 2 quart baking dish.
- Layer ravioli over beef mixture.
- Spoon rest of beef mixture over ravioli.
- Cover with foil and bake for 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cheese and bake uncovered for an additional 10 minutes until cheese is melted and casserole is bubbly hot.
FABULOUS! I used lean ground turkey instead of beef but other than that I followed the recipe as it. It was great! I think next time I will add onions and bell peppers. But this was very good! Thanks for posting!
I used ground bison instead of beef and added some onions, topped it with bread crumbs, and a little salt to it. I skipped the spinach of course! It was awesome! You can use any kind of cheese, I only had Cheddar on hand, so that worked just fine too.