Recipe by pines506
This is a great way to use leftover roast beef, turkey or chicken. I love it with the creamy cucumber dressing. From the BHG website.
- 6 whole tiny new potatoes (I use Yukon gold)
- 4 cups torn mixed greens
- 1 medium cucumber, halved lengthwise and sliced
- 4 radishes, sliced
- 4 ounces very thinly sliced cooked beef or 4 ounces cooked turkey
- 2 small tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1⁄2 cup creamy cucumber salad dressing or 1⁄2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon snipped fresh dill or 1⁄4 teaspoon dried dill
Directions See How It's Made
- Scrub new potatoes, cut into quarters.
- In a medium saucepan, cook potatoes in a small amount of lightly salted boiling water for 10-15 minutes or until tender. Drain and rinse with cold water, drain again.
- In a mixing bowl gently toss together greens, cucumber and radishes.
- Add potatoes and gently toss.
- Arrange on 4 plates. Roll up the roast beef or turkey slices and arrange on top of greens mixture.
- Place a few tomato wedges on each salad.
- In a small mixing bowl, mix salad dressing and dill. Drizzle over salads.