1/5 Photos of Beef and Pasta Confetti Soup
Marg (CaymanDesigns)'s Note:
I was in the mood to make up a soup this cold winter evening and this is what I came up with. We have found we really like the shell pasta the best. I've also started cooking my noodles and veggies together. I cook the noodles for about 5 minutes, add the frozen vegetables and bring to a boil again. I then cook them for another 7 minutes and drain.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 -1 1/2 lb stew meat
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 8 ounces rigatoni pasta (or other pasta) or 8 ounces shell pasta, cooked and drained (or other pasta)
- 12 ounces frozen mixed vegetables, cooked
- 1 (10 ounce) can condensed beef broth, double strength
- 10 ounces water
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes with sweet onions and roasted garlic
- 1Heat olive oil in skillet and brown stew meat.
- 2Place meat, cooked pasta, cooked veggies (I cook them in the microwave or with the noodles), stock, tomatoes and water in soup pot and heat throughly.
- 3Let simmer for 15-20 minutes or so to let flavors blend.
- 4Serve with hot bread or rolls.
- 5Note: if you use unseasoned tomatoes you will need to add some seasoning to the soup.
Browse Our Top Clear Soup Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Clear Soup Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beef and Pasta Confetti Soup
Serving Size: 1 (273 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 406.9
- Calories from Fat 169
- Total Fat 18.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 82.5 mg
- Sodium 326.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 23.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
diced tomatoes with sweet onions and roasted garlic