Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
I found this recipe in an old 4-H cookbook and my family really enjoys it.
Make and share this Beef and Cheese Manicotti recipe from Food.com.
- Boil manicotti shells and let cool slightly. I rinse them after cooking so they don't stick together quite as bad.
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Brown the ground beef with the onion and drain.
- Combine egg, 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, bread crumbs, olives, mushrooms and meat in a large bowl.
- Stuff the shells with the meat mixture and line them up in a baking dish.
- Pour marinara sauce over the stuffed shells and cover with the remaining cheese.
- Cover with foil and cook for 30 minutes at 400 degrees.
- If you like your cheese browned, remove the foil for the last 10 minutes or so.