Sharon the Rocket's Note:
Great vegetarian main dish or excellent side dish in lieu of potatoes. From Celebrating America's Love of Food newspaper insert. (food writer Andrew Cotto, N.Y.) **Not sure onprep/cook time!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat olive oil in saute pan over medium heat.
- 2Add garlic and cook until golden.
- 3Add beans and salt. Saute 5 minutes.
- 4Add tomatoes and saute until tomatoes begin to wilt.
- 5Add broth and simmer until liquid is reduced by two-thirds.
- 6Add pepper.
Browse Our Top Low Cholesterol Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Cholesterol Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beans and Tomatoes
Serving Size: 1 (345 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 322.0
- Calories from Fat 137
- Total Fat 15.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 941.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.0 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 12.9 g