Recipe by Latchy
This is such a easy healthy low fat vegetable side dish that is very tasty. You could use french beans as well. Cooking time will vary with which method you cook with.
- 300 g butter beans
- 200 g sugar snap peas
- 2 tablespoons drained tiny capers (chopped if you only have large)
- 60 ml lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh dill
Directions See How It's Made
- You can boil, steam or microwave the beans and peas separately until they are just tender, then drain them.
- Heat a non stick pan that has been sprayed with olive oil and cook the capers, stirring them until they are lightly browned.
- Add the lemon juice, peas and beans and stir until vegetables are hot.
- Stir in the dill.