Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
- 1⁄2 lb bacon, diced and fried
- 1 can kidney bean
- 1 can pork & beans, with juice
- 1 can beans (with bacon & molasses, with juice)
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cider vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Put bacon, kidney beans, pork and beans, and bacon beans in a 2 qt. casserole dish.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients together in saucepan and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add to bacon and beans and bake for 1 hour.