Recipe by Mark H.
These are great as part of a Saturday or Sunday football game buffet. They go great with cold beer. Sometimes I even add ground beef after the bean dip, but before the cheese. And there are other times when we make these as a meal instead of just a snack.
Top Review by FruitLoop
I served these at our Family Fun Night. The perfect bean nacho recipe in my opinion. I made about half with jalapenos and half without. Easy to put together. This was sure a crowd pleaser. Just had to be careful who you stood next to when we started playing Twister--if you know what I mean. Thanks Mark!!
- 1 bag tortilla chips (round works best for these)
- 1 can Frito-Lay bean dip
- shredded cheddar cheese (, REAL nachos use real cheese, not cheese sauce!)
- jalapeno, sliced (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat broiler.
- Line a cookie sheet with aluminum foil (makes clean-up easier, throw away the foil instead of scrubbing cheese off the cookie sheet).
- Spread bean dip on each tortilla chip.
- Place each chip onto the cookie sheet until the cookie sheet is full.
- Cover the chips with shredded cheese and jalapeno slices.
- Place under the broiler until cheese melts.