Quick and Easy Kid–friendly Breakfast Nachos
photo by Mary Jenny
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh fruit
- 2 tablespoons smucker's jam (Wildberry is a great choice)
- 150 g cinnamon, baked flatbread crisps
- 1⁄4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Combine 1 1/2 cups (375mL) of fresh or thawed frozen fruit with 2 tbsp (30mL) Smucker's Simple Blends Wildberry Fruit Spread.
- Spoon mixture over about 5oz (150g) regular or cinnamon baked flatbread crisps, top with 1/4 cup (50mL) pre–shredded mozzarella cheese and microwave on high for 25 seconds or until cheese is melted.
- Optional: Mix 1/2 cup (125mL) plain yogurt with 3 tbsp (45mL) Smucker's Simple Blends Wildberry Fruit Spread and serve with “nachos” as dip.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!