- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) carton sour cream
- 1 (6 ounce) can jalapeno bean dip
- 1⁄2 teaspoon hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1⁄4 cup picante sauce
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix cream cheese and sour cream.
- Mix in the bean dip, hot sauce, chili powder, picante sauce, and half of both cheeses.
- Spread mixture into a greased 8x8 casserole dish.
- Sprinkle the rest of both cheeses on top.
- Bake at 325°F for 20 minutes. Serve hot with corn chips or tortilla chips.