Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is so easy and yet very satisfying. I found this in my TOH 5 ingredient cookbook. Paired with corn and biscuits you have a complete meal.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (28 ounce) can baked beans
- 1⁄4 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat. Until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- Stir in beans and barbecue sauce; heat through.
- Sprinkle with cheese; cover and cook on low until cheese is melted.
Just made it tonight. I doubled the recipe to make it last for several days. Super simple, very fast to prepare and really yummy. My son even thanked me for making it. My younger mega picky eater did not like it. What else is new?
Delicious! Iâ€™m in the process of moving house at the moment and wanted something quick and simple, this was ideal!! Was a little concerned when I added the BBQ sauce, just that I thought the recipe call for seem to small, I couldnâ€™t of been more wrong! It gave just a nice little kick! Thanks for posting a great recipe.
This quick and easy recipe made a great dinner with biscuits. This is great if you are on a budget or short on time! Thanks for posting!