Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These are a must for trips to the beach, but are completely demolished very quickly any time of year!
- Place the Special K in the large bowl- set aside.
- Mix the sugar and corn syrup and bring to a boil.
- Turn off the heat, and add the peanut butter, stirring until peanut butter is melted.
- Pour over the cereal, mixing with wooden spoon.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto waxed paper.
- Allow to cool.
- Store in airtight container or zip-lock bags (I use the 2-gallon size and try to"layer" them, including the wax paper in the bags so they don't stick together too much).