These are a must for trips to the beach, but are completely demolished very quickly any time of year!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the Special K in the large bowl- set aside.
- 2Mix the sugar and corn syrup and bring to a boil.
- 3Turn off the heat, and add the peanut butter, stirring until peanut butter is melted.
- 4Pour over the cereal, mixing with wooden spoon.
- 5Drop by spoonfuls onto waxed paper.
- 6Allow to cool.
- 7Store in airtight container or zip-lock bags (I use the 2-gallon size and try to"layer" them, including the wax paper in the bags so they don't stick together too much).
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beach Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1114 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 943.9
- Calories from Fat 357
- Total Fat 39.7 g
- Saturated Fat 8.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 665.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 133.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.5 g
- Sugars 70.1 g
- Protein 27.7 g