Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
A little spicy and really healthy!
Make and share this Bdogschneebys Bloody Mary Mix! recipe from Food.com.
- -Clean all ingredients.
- -remove stems and blemishes from tomatoes.
- -combine all ingredients in a pot and cook about 20-30 minutes.
- -when all items have been thoroughly cooked run through a juicing machine, have juice run into a bowl.
- -Ladle the juice into a sealed container, can be served immediately, refrigerate up to 2 weeks.
- -If storing, can the jars under normal canning processes. 20 Minutes.
- -This is your mix for bloodies! You will then add your special ingredients at the time of consumption.