Chef #362393's Note:
A little spicy and really healthy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1-Clean all ingredients.
- 2-remove stems and blemishes from tomatoes.
- 3-combine all ingredients in a pot and cook about 20-30 minutes.
- 4-when all items have been thoroughly cooked run through a juicing machine, have juice run into a bowl.
- 5-Ladle the juice into a sealed container, can be served immediately, refrigerate up to 2 weeks.
- 6-If storing, can the jars under normal canning processes. 20 Minutes.
- 7-This is your mix for bloodies! You will then add your special ingredients at the time of consumption.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bdogschneebys Bloody Mary Mix!
Serving Size: 1 (517 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 192.9
- Calories from Fat 15
- Total Fat 1.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 294.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.1 g
- Sugars 24.3 g
- Protein 7.5 g