Recipe by HisLiL_SpitFireChef
I love to cook for my family and to just cook. This is something that is best cooked for hours in a slow cooker. Good for lunch's, football game treats, dinner, etc. You could brown these but I don't and there a hit. They fall off the bone and are so tender. Don't take my word though please try it and give me your opinion. Thank you
Top Review by Gerry
WOW! Made these for our Grey Cup weekend - our Canadian football final. Made for great tasting ribs. Unable to find the Masterpiece or the Stubs you suggested in the zmail - I picked up a couple of our favorites. Used a 25.5 ounce bottle and the remains of a small bottle I had in the fridge - added a bit of water to both bottles, shook and mixed in along with the BBQ sauce - it was just right for my pot. Great combination of ingredients that came together to make for delicious ribs. Loved the cajun seasoning - and so did everyone else! This recipe has been added to our favorite rib recipes - yes they are good!
- 2 lbs pork ribs
- 44 ounces of kc masterpiece barbecue sauce
- 40 ounces kc masterpiece barbecue sauce
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar (packet)
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cajun seasoning
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Have your slow cooker set on high. Add your Ribs.
- pour BBQ sauce all over until it's a little above the ribs.
- Next add the onion and Cajun.
- Bring the BBQ sauce to a boil. Then add your honey and Brown sugar. Give it a good stir all the way through.
- Turn the cooker to low and stirring on occasion.