Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 hrs
I love to cook for my family and to just cook. This is something that is best cooked for hours in a slow cooker. Good for lunch's, football game treats, dinner, etc. You could brown these but I don't and there a hit. They fall off the bone and are so tender. Don't take my word though please try it and give me your opinion. Thank you
- 2 lbs pork ribs
- 44 ounces of kc masterpiece barbecue sauce
- 40 ounces kc masterpiece barbecue sauce
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar (packet)
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cajun seasoning
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- Have your slow cooker set on high. Add your Ribs.
- pour BBQ sauce all over until it's a little above the ribs.
- Next add the onion and Cajun.
- Bring the BBQ sauce to a boil. Then add your honey and Brown sugar. Give it a good stir all the way through.
- Turn the cooker to low and stirring on occasion.
WOW! Made these for our Grey Cup weekend - our Canadian football final. Made for great tasting ribs. Unable to find the Masterpiece or the Stubs you suggested in the zmail - I picked up a couple of our favorites. Used a 25.5 ounce bottle and the remains of a small bottle I had in the fridge - added a bit of water to both bottles, shook and mixed in along with the BBQ sauce - it was just right for my pot. Great combination of ingredients that came together to make for delicious ribs. Loved the cajun seasoning - and so did everyone else! This recipe has been added to our favorite rib recipes - yes they are good!