Recipe by CoffeeB
I just love quesadillas and make mine in a quesadilla maker. This calls for using the oven.
Top Review by breezermom
I really enjoyed this easy to make recipe. I cut the recipe down to 2 tortillas, so I just used one chicken breast. I was surprised at how good this was with so little effort. Perfect for a week night after work. Thanks for sharing! Made for Market Tag.
- 8 (6 -7 inch) tortillas
- 3 skinless chicken breasts, cooked and thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup barbecue sauce, original or spicy
- 1⁄2 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 1 cup cheddar cheese or 1 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Place sliced chicken strips in a bowl and add bbq sauce, tossing gently.
- Place 4 tortillas on a cookie sheet and divide chicken mixture evenly over the 4 tortillas.
- Top each with an equal amount of pepper and onion.
- Place shredded cheese evenly over pepper and onion.
- Top each with a 2nd tortilla.
- Lightly spray each tortilla with a small amount of vegetable oil spray.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until tops are lightly browned.
- Cool 10 minutes.
- Cut into wedges with pizza cutter.