1/7 Photos of BBQ Quesadillas
I just love quesadillas and make mine in a quesadilla maker. This calls for using the oven.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- 2Place sliced chicken strips in a bowl and add bbq sauce, tossing gently.
- 3Place 4 tortillas on a cookie sheet and divide chicken mixture evenly over the 4 tortillas.
- 4Top each with an equal amount of pepper and onion.
- 5Place shredded cheese evenly over pepper and onion.
- 6Top each with a 2nd tortilla.
- 7Lightly spray each tortilla with a small amount of vegetable oil spray.
- 8Bake 8-10 minutes or until tops are lightly browned.
- 9Cool 10 minutes.
- 10Cut into wedges with pizza cutter.
Browse Our Top Healthy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for BBQ Quesadillas
Serving Size: 1 (87 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 158.0
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 35.7 mg
- Sodium 295.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 12.9 g