This is similar to the pizza available at the California Pizza Kitchen. It's great and really different from your traditional pizza.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 prepared pizza crust (your own or purchased tube or crust)
- 20 ounces boneless skinless chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 cups gouda cheese
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 small red onion, sliced into rings
- 4 tablespoons cilantro
- 1One hour before baking the pizzas, start preheating the oven to 500ºF. Coat chicken with 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce.
- 2Set aside in the refrigerator.
- 3Prepare dough into pizza shape.
- 4Precook if needed.
- 5Spread remainder of barbecue sauce over the surface of the dough.
- 6Spread cheese over the pizza.
- 7Place the onion rings over the chicken pieces.
- 8Place the pizza in the oven (on top of pizza stone if available or on pan).
- 9Bake until crust in crispy and cheese is bubbling (8-10 minutes).
- 10Remove pizzas from the oven and sprinkle each with 1/2 ofthe cilantro.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for BBQ Chicken Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (145 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 254.6
- Calories from Fat 104
- Total Fat 11.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 67.4 mg
- Sodium 586.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 10.5 g
- Protein 21.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
prepared pizza crust