- 16 ounces sauerkraut, drained
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon caraway seed
- 1 medium apple, diced
- 4 lean pork chops, 1/2-inch thick
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- In an 8" x 8" baking dish, combine sauerkraut, vinegar, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt, pepper, caraway and apple.
- Top with pork chops. Brush each chop with Worcestershire sauce. Cover with waxed paper.
- Microwave at High 5 minutes. Rearrange chops; reduce power to 50% (Medium).
- Microwave 5 to 15 minutes, or until meat near bone is no longer pink.