1/1 Photo of Bat-P (Bacon, Arugula and Tomato Panini)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat your panini press/grill.
- 2Lightly baste the bread slices on the OUTSIDE with olive oil.
- 3Spread the INSIDE of each slice with mayonnaise.
- 4Set one slice on the press, oiled side down. On that, layer the following: arugula, bacon, tomato and cheese.
- 5Top with the other bread slice, mayonnaise facing the inside of the sandwich.
- 6Close the panini press and check for desired doneness in 5 minutes.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bat-P (Bacon, Arugula and Tomato Panini)
Serving Size: 1 (167 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 580.9
- Calories from Fat 376
- Total Fat 41.8 g
- Saturated Fat 15.8 g
- Cholesterol 73.2 mg
- Sodium 999.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 19.8 g