- 2 slices bread (ciabatta, French, Italian, wheat, sourdough, etc.)
- 1 teaspoon mayonnaise
- 2 -3 arugula leaves (a few)
- 3 slices bacon, fried crisp
- 1 small roma tomato, sliced thin
- 1 slice swiss cheese or 1 slice provolone cheese or 1 slice mozzarella cheese
- olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat your panini press/grill.
- Lightly baste the bread slices on the OUTSIDE with olive oil.
- Spread the INSIDE of each slice with mayonnaise.
- Set one slice on the press, oiled side down. On that, layer the following: arugula, bacon, tomato and cheese.
- Top with the other bread slice, mayonnaise facing the inside of the sandwich.
- Close the panini press and check for desired doneness in 5 minutes.