Possum's Zesty Meatloaf
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 10mins
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 large onion
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese or 1/2 cup romano cheese
- 1 egg
- 4 tablespoons A.1. Original Sauce
- 4 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons black pepper
- 1 tablespoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Place meat in large mixing bowl.
- Mince onion.
- Add onion, bread crumbs, cheese, and spices to the bowl.
- Beat the egg well.
- Add egg, A1, and ketchup to the bowl.
- Mix well.
- Place mixture into loaf pan.
- Bake at 350º for 90 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Possum, this was a really good meatloaf. I must confess to reducing the pepper and pepper flakes for our sons tastes. This is a really moist meatloaf, but it cuts well and is really good next day on sandwiches. I dusted the top with a mix of salt, pepper, paprika and brown sugar (Debra Dolman's Tortured Chicken mix actually) 20 minutes before it was cooked. Yum.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Instead of telling you all about me, let me give you my email address so you can contact me with any questions you may have about myself, my recipes, or my reviews. Give me a buzz at possum37@NOSPAMhotmail.com (be sure to remove the "NOSPAM" from the address or the message won't go thru) and please put "Recipezaar" in the subject line so I know to check the email when it comes in. :)