Recipe by Sassy Cat
If you love basil and Parmesan then you will love this recipe from Taste of home with my taste changes. Quick and simple.
- 8 ounces angel hair pasta (I use WW)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 6 ounces fat-free evaporated milk
- 1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons lemon pepper, I use Mrs. Dash
- salt & pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Drain and place into serving platter.
- Add butter; toss to coat.
- Add the garlic to the milk.
- Pour milk over pasts and toss.
- Add the Parmesan cheese, onions, and basil.
- Toss until ingredients are evenly distributed.
- Sprinkle with 1 tsp lemon pepper and toss again.
- Add additional basil if desired as garnish and sprinkle with 1 tsp lemon pepper.
- *You could add shrimp, chicken or ham for a complete dish.