Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
Tasty potatoes, easy to make.
- 6 medium potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Put potatoes in lg plastic bag.
- Mix cheese, basil,salt, paprika, and pepper.
- Add to potatoes and shake.
- Pour oil in baking pan.
- Add potatoes, bake, uncovered at 375* for 40 minutes or until done.
These are so tasty and they make the kitchen smell sooo good. I like to make these wedge shaped instead of cubes, and I add some garlic powder too. A little bit of sour cream for dipping, heaven...
Great! I added a pinch of garlic powder to the cheese mixture in a sandwich bag & shook to mix. Poured the oil in a 9 x 9 square baking dish. Paper toweled dry the cubed potatoes, added them to the oil and tossed to coat. Then sprinkled on half the cheese, stirred and sprinkled the other half. Baked at 375 degrees for 45 minutes then turned on broiler to lightly brown the potatoes. No left-overs tonight!
WOW! You've done it again Inez! These potatoes have a fantastic flavor. They are easy to prepare and use ingredients I normally have on hand. Thanks for another new family favorite!!!!