Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a simple, flavorful side dish from Light and Tasty’s June/July 2005 issue. If you have corn in your garden, go ahead and use it – along with some lovely fresh basil from the herb bed!
- 1 (16 ounce) packagefrozen gold and white corn
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh basil
- Prepare corn according to package directions; drain.
- Combine remaining ingredients in small bowl.
- Stir mixture into corn until butter is melted.