Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe came with the bottle of Chambord that I bought.
- 4 fresh strawberries, hulled
- 5 fresh basil leaves
- 28.34 g pravda vodka
- 28.34 g Chambord raspberry liquor
- 28.34 g Grand Marnier
- 85.04 g cranberry juice
- Muddle strawberries and basil in shaker base.
- Add other ingredients and shake with ice.
- Use a fine strainer into a martini glass.
- Dusr with black pepper and floating basil leaf.
Few things make me happier than realizing I have all the ingredients to try a new cocktail. Made for ZWT#8~France.
This drink is amazing! I also got thhe recipe from the Chambord recipe booklet. I made these for our "friends" annual weekend at the cabin and they got rave reviews! I ended up making them by the pitcher!
Refreshing option to the recipe that we enjoyed:
-Freeze the strawberries, put all the ingredients into a blender with a little ice and blend. This method gives you a refreshing alternative to a mojito...with bits of basil and strawberries to enjoy rather than waste.