Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
A delicious herbed dish, this salad in great for a refreshing dinner.
Make and share this Basil Chicken Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast, grilled and chopped
- 1⁄3 cup celery, diced
- 1 tablespoon dehydrated onion
- 1⁄4 cup fresh basil, shredded
- 2⁄3 cup Baby Spinach
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 pinch dill weed
- 1 pinch parsley flakes
- Combine chicken, celery, onion, basil, and spinach in a large bowl; toss well.
- In a small bowl, mix lemon juice, dill weed, parsley; drizzle over salad.