Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
This is a very filling, low calorie meal. I usually make this with Catalina Salad Dressing on top. Use whatever dressing you like.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Coat a glass dish with cooking spray. Place chicken breast into dish and put into oven for 40 minutes.
- Take out of oven and cut chicken breast into tiny chunks.
- Put a frying pan onto stove at medium-high heat. Coat with cooking spray. Place chicken chunks into pan. Sprinkle the basil along with a pinch of salt and pepper onto chicken. Cook for a few minutes or until chicken is completely covered.
- Put lettuce, cucumber, and chicken into a bowl and enjoy! Use whatever salad dressing you prefer.