- 4 chilean sea bass fillets (8 oz each)
- 1⁄4 cup creamy caesar salad dressing
- 1 cup caesar-flavor croutons, crushed
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese or 1⁄2 cup romano cheese, grated
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place fillets in a greased 15 x 10 x 1-inch baking pan.
- Spoon the dressing over fillets and sprinkle with pepper.
- Combine the croutons, cheese and basil; sprinkle over fillets and gently press into dressing. Drizzle with oil.
- Bake uncovered for 25 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork.