Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This marinade is wonderful for any meat, but I use it on chicken then grill it. It's wonderful. The smell of the fish sauce is awful, but the end result is delicious.
- Process lemon grass, garlic and chili sauce until it turns into a fine paste.
- Combine paste and all other ingredients and mix well.
- Marinade is ready to use after sitting for about 1 minutes.
- Recipe yields enough marinade for 1-2 pounds of meat.
- You can save the tops of the lemon grass to season soups and stocks or you can steep it with your tea to make lemon tea.
- Simply put in zip-lock bag and freeze until needed.
No reviews since posted in 2003. It must be the best kept secret next to the coming of an earthquake. Made for All You Can Cook Buffet--Special Event Tag.