MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This is a wonderful marinade. I loved it. This is good for up to 1 or 2 lbs of meat but I always make more. I like to have extra just incase.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1⁄3 cup rum
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic (, the kind in the jar is fine)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Pour over meat and marinade in the refrigerator for 4 to 8 hours.
- Note* I pour all of the contents into a large ziplock bag and then add the meat.
- I find this alot easier and it seems to marinade alot better this way.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Oh, God where to begin! This recipe despite being posted through out the internet is a disaster! Used a Jamaican rum and marinated for four hours. It's bitter and putrid. Had to turn it into fish bait though we didn't catch anything. Needless to say the fish preferred the worms over the steak.Reply
see 1 more