Greek Rosemary Chicken Marinade
- Ready In:
- 1 lemon, juice and zest
- 6 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons oregano (can be dried but I prefer fresh)
- 1 rosemary sprig, stripped and chopped fine
- 1 tablespoon fresh ground black pepper
- Whisk or blend above ingredients together.
- Pour over chicken and let marinade no less than 1 hour and no more than 6.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!