Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a nice basic cookie dough that you can expand upon as you wish. Very versatile. *for variation, add chocolate chips, shredded coconut, toffee chips, whatever suits your taste buds!
- In large bowl, combine the first 5 ingredients and beat well.
- Stir in the next 3 ingredients, blend well.
- If using nuts, add them now.
- Divide dough into 3 equal parts and shape each part into a 1 1/2" diameter roll.
- Wrap the rolls in saran wrap and put in fridge until firm, at least 2 hours.
- At this point, you can do one of three things: Bake, freeze, or refrigerate.
- To bake: Cut dough into 1/4" slices and bake 1 inch apart on ungreased cookie sheet at 425°F for 5-7 minutes, or until golden.
- Remove immediately from sheets and cool completely.
- To refrigerate:Leave in saran wrap and use within 2 weeks.
- To freeze: Leave in saran wrap and use within 6 weeks.
youmight want to add a little extra vanill and both sugars that makes a little better than it is already!!!
I really like the flavor of this cookie. I tried peanut butter chips the first time and DO plan on trying something else again soon. I must have done something wrong, though, because I did not get 90 cookies.
These were so easy to make. I made them with macadamia nuts and white choc chips. Delicious! I will definitely be making them again.