Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Preserving Made Easy – Small Batches and Simple Techniques Makes 4 cups
- 2 dry white wine or 2 red wine
- 59.14 ml white wine vinegar or 59.14 ml red wine vinegar
- 44.37 ml chopped fresh herbs
- 828.06 ml sugar
- 28.34 g envelope liquid pectin
- Combine wine, vinegar and herbs in large saucepan. Bring to a boil; remove from heat. Cover and allow to steep for 30 minutes to extract flavors.
- Strain mixture through a lined sieve; discard leaves. Return liquid to saucepan and stir in sugar.
- Bring to a boil over high heat and boil rapidly for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and stir in pectin.
- Ladle into hot jars and process for 10 minutes in water bath.