Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Preserving Made Easy – Small Batches and Simple Techniques Makes 4 cups
Make and share this Basic Herb Wine Jelly recipe from Food.com.
- Combine wine, vinegar and herbs in large saucepan. Bring to a boil; remove from heat. Cover and allow to steep for 30 minutes to extract flavors.
- Strain mixture through a lined sieve; discard leaves. Return liquid to saucepan and stir in sugar.
- Bring to a boil over high heat and boil rapidly for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and stir in pectin.
- Ladle into hot jars and process for 10 minutes in water bath.