Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 6 tablespoons tomato ketchup
- 2 tablespoons horseradish
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- celery salt
- to taste Tabasco sauce
- Shake all ingredients until well mixed.
- Add celery salt and tabasco sauce to your taste. Chill and serve.
We loved this, my husband added more horseradish. Thank you for saving the night, I was out of store bought.
Whoa! This cocktail sauce was WAY to spicy for me, and I didn't even add any tobasco. I would have used about 1/2 tsp of horseradish for 6 tablespoons of ketchup. I ended up adding over a cup of ketchup to mellow this recipe out...and it's still spicy.